Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Arghh!! I hate it

Arghh....

Still left 5 days  going to reopen skul dy...


After 5 days,


We have to wake up early, going to skul, listen to the teacher barking, at last NO FREEDOM....


We going to skul dy....


I still enjoy my holiday with sleeping whole day, eat a bit *cause on diet*

My on diet time table is...


Morning wake up eat bread only... *if got wake up then only eat*


Afternoon eat rice or mee


Night din eat de.....


This is wad my hubby tell me...


So i juz follow my hubby...


Hehe.... 


Hope on diet can successful *sorry, dunno how to spell*


Cause i'm too fat de....


During skul time, 


Morning dun wan eat...


At skul recess time dun wan eat.... only drink can de..


Reach home eat a bit rice can de....


At night dun wan eat de...


So everyday only eat 1 meal only.....


Other ppl eat 3 meal per day, 


I eat only 1 meal...


hehehe

Will end here....

Next blog will be continue tomoro or thursday....

Now a days very lazy to update my blog....

 Okay....

BYE!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment