Monday, February 7, 2011

Happy 2 month anniversary... ❤

8/12/2010


We have been together for 2 month dee

Although we go dating together, 

But i still hope that we everyday also can go dating, hold hands, kiss, and hug

hehehe...

I love spending my time with you..

Cause you're the one that i love..

I'm not gonna give up you...

Although last time i hurt you but on that time i feel very sorry...

Cause hurt you twice 

:(

But luckily you forgive me....

Thanks for the forgiveness...



I love you a lot..

I really do...

I can change because of you..

Although sometimes when i really no mood,

But you're the one that make me smile...

When i angry,

You will make me happy..

When i'm sad 

You will cheer me up...

I love you so much....
 
♥ 
I love you..
Muackss....

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment